Just like Pancakeswap on Binance and Uniswap on Ethereum, FlanoSwap is a decentralized exchange that runs on the Cardano blockchain. If you missed Uniswap airdrop, then you shouldn’t miss this easy-to-claim airdrop being offered by Flanoswap!
Flanoswap is going to provide all the services that AMMs on other blockchains provide. The only difference here is that Flanoswap operates on the Cardano blockchain. You can take a look at the website here. It’s still under active development, but it’s all coming together gradually. If you want to claim as much as possible of FLAN, the native token of Flanoswap, below are the steps you should follow to claim the airdrop.
How to Claim FlanoSwap Airdrop
- Click here to go to the account sign-up page.
- Confirm your email address by following the verification instruction.
- Log in to your newly created account, and you will see 15 FLAN tokens already credited to your account.
- Go here to download a Cardano wallet and create a new wallet if you don’t already have one.
- Complete your KYC with your passport, national ID, or driver’s license.
- Copy your referral code and refer others to earn more.
- That’s all you need to claim FlanoSwap airdrop.