The contents of this page are strict guidelines, terms, and conditions that every aspiring guest author on the Centopedia blog with the domain name centopedia.com and URL https://www.centopedia.com must abide by.
- All content intended for submissions must be 100% unique and never published before.
- We require exclusivity for any content published on our blog. For this reason, submitting your articles to us means you’re consenting to the fact that they will not be published elsewhere in the future.
- All articles submitted to us will be scrutinized for plagiarism and duplicate content. Do not submit copied or already published work to us; it will be rejected.
- You agree that we reserve the right to edit and distribute your content across our social and publishing channels as we see fit.
- Centopedia, its partners, and operators cannot be held liable for your failure to read and understand these terms and conditions.
- We implore all aspiring guest authors to only present verifiable facts when their articles present beyond personal opinions.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject submissions at our discretion without being compelled to provide any specific reasons; however, we will notify you if we accept or reject your submission.
- Even though we might edit the links and content in your submissions, in fairness to our guest authors, the backlinks to your social profiles and website will remain. Take note, however, that we reserve the right to remove such links or your post altogether if for any reason we consider it wrong to be associated with your brand. An example of such a reason is scams.
- In order not to create unhealthy competition with our marketing and monetization efforts, we do not allow affiliate links in published guest posts. Links to helpful resources, your website, and social profiles, however, are allowed.
Centopedia has an international audience of users who are interested in moneymaking and money-saving tips, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, SEO, economics, investing, real estate, forex, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, banking, and other money, finance, and business-related topics.
- Writing content that provides our readers with actionable tips, tools, and valuable strategies.
- Give readers advice that they can put to work immediately after reading
- Share unique perspectives on topics that are considered over-saturated, much like social media
- A short bio (2-3 sentences).
- Links to your Twitter, website, and LinkedIn
- The email address linked to a Gravatar account
For us to publish your content, your article must meet the following requirements.
- Submit your post via Google Documents only.
- We accept 1,500+ words
- The article should be original content, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarized by any means.
- The article should be helpful and informative. Feel free to have a sense of humor in the article, as long as it’s respectful.
- Use recent and sourced statistics to illustrate all the points you make: PrimoStats is a great place to start. In the era of fake news, we need to source and back up everything with facts and data.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used.
- Explain each of your points with real and measurable examples.
- Illustrate each example with screenshots, videos, and social media posts, …
- Your draft should include a minimum of three visual elements
- Please do not use stock images
- We love it when guest writers find a way to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic you’re writing about.
- Links must be relevant and useful for the reader.
- If we consider backlinks to be: spammy, irrelevant, or included in a far-fetched example, we will remove them. If there are more than 3 of these types of links, the article will be rejected and we will not contact you for future guest posts.
- If you repeat backlinks, even if relevant, we will remove all but one of these links.